Microsoft Office 2013 is available in 5 different versions – Standard, Professional, Student and Business Editions. Office is a collaboration of offline/cloud-based applications that bring together the best tools for the way people use for work and business today. By combining the best-in-class software applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services; Office lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device. Microsoft Office is a powerful tool that helps you unleash your best ideas, get things done, whilst maintaining connection on the move. See how to get Windows 10 Professional Free by making your purchase today.
Some applications which are available but not limited to include: Word is a fully-fledged word processing program for with endless features. Excel is a fully-fledged spreadsheet program that features calculations, graphic tools, pivot tables, macro programming with endless numerical features. PowerPoint is a fully-fledged presentation program providing endless possibilities to project all your ideas. OneNote is a fully-fledged free-form note-taking application with endless possibilities for notetaking. Outlook is arguably the best-in-class consumer/commercial/business email program with endless possibilities for email creation and management. Publisher is a fully-fledged desktop publishing application with endless possibilities for your publishing needs. Access is a fully-fledged database management solution with endless possibilities for database management.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional PlusRegular Price £79.00 Special Price £29.95
- Microsoft Office 2013 ProfessionalRegular Price £69.00 Special Price £29.00
- Microsoft Office 2013 Home & BusinessRegular Price £69.00 Special Price £29.00
- Microsoft Office 2013 Home & StudentRegular Price £49.00 Special Price £29.00
- Microsoft Office 2013 StandardRegular Price £49.00 Special Price £24.00